【未晓晨读】诗歌:记忆
《Remember》
Remember me when I am gone away,
记住我,当我已经离你远去
Gone far away into the silent land;
去往那寂然无声的遥远土地
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
那时,你再不能握住我的手
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
而我,也不犹豫着欲走还留
Remember me when no more day by day
记住我,当你不能一遍一遍
You tell me of our future that you plann’d:
诉说着你为我们设想的明天
Only remember me; you understand
只要你还记得我;你会发现
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
那时的劝告或祈祷为时已晚
Yet if you should forget me for a while
可是,如果你暂时将我忘记
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
过后却又记起,也不要悲戚
For if the darkness and corruption leave
因为如果在黑暗和腐朽之余
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
还残留着我曾经的思绪一缕
Better by far you should forget and smile
我宁愿你微微笑着将我遗忘
Than that you should remember and be sad.
也不愿你牢牢记着为我悲伤
朗读:Anna
译者:麦格兰岛岛主 Sean
BGM:Bernward Koch - A Shimmer of Leaves
Comments
Post a Comment